Oak Tree Housing Association follows a procurement process when purchasing all goods and services.
We do this to ensure we provide the highest quality of services to our customers whilst ensuring value for money in all aspects of our business.
For all regulated procurement we will utilise established frameworks where they exist, create frameworks where they are required and utilising the Public Contracts Scotland system.
- Procurement Strategy
- Procurement Register
- Annual Procurement Report 2018-2019
- Procurement Thresholds, Typical Timescales & Actions
- Goods & Services Procurement Strategy
- Development Policy
- IFLAIR Heads of Terms
- IFLAIR Contractor Lots
- Scotland Excel
- Scottish Procurement Alliance
- Procurement for Housing
- Oak Tree Housing Association Procurement listed on Public Contracts Scotland websiite. When you open this search, put "Oak Tree" in to Buyers Name