Aims and Objectives
- To develop and provide affordable housing in a range of tenures, and types suited to the needs of the whole community particularly ensuring stability, the highest standards of energy efficiency and construction levels.
To provide the best quality affordable housing.
- To continue to be committed to partnership working with other agencies to promote social inclusion and to attract investment into the area to assist with the empowerment and economic well being of the whole community.
Work with others to improve where you live.
- To be a caring and responsive landlord, property manager (factoring) and employer.
Committed to customer care.
- To ensure that the work of the Association is directed and managed by an empowered Committee and staff team trained to the highest standard utilising clear policies and procedures.
Strive for continual improvement by all.
- Ensure through robust planning and monitoring processes that we continuously provide the highest quality of service possible in all aspects of our business within the resources available.
Plan and review all our activities to provide the best possible service within our means.
- To secure the financial viability and long term future of the Association by operating efficiently and effectively within a framework of sound and proper controls.
To achieve value for money now and in the future.
- To be open and accountable in all aspects of the Association's work, promoting resident involvement and providing support, information, and resources to individual tenants and community organisations.
To be open and accountable in all aspects of our work.
- To embrace equality and opportunity in everything that we do.
To promote equal opportunity in everything that we do.
- Ensure our Housing Association Subsidiary operates to meet the expectations of Housing and Charitable Regulation and in line with all statutory requirements.
Support our subsidiary to meet all regulatory and statutory requirements as required.