The Association recently awarded a new contract for their voids repair service to P&D Scotland whose parent company is The Bell Group.
As part of the contract conditions, P&D are required to deliver on Community Benefits and the Association is delighted to announce that The Bell Group have secured a 4 year joiner apprenticeship place at the University of West of Scotland.
The apprenticeship will begin late August – early September 2022 and recruitment will be launched nearer the time to manage expectations.
The anticipated dates are as follows:
- Applications will be open to candidates from 1st June 2022.
- Enquiries should be made directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Bell Group will then review and coordinate work trials and interviews to identify a suitable candidate.
- The closing date for applications is the 1st July 2022.
- An offer will be made to the successful candidate by the 14th August 2022.
- The candidate will start their apprenticeship by late August/early September 2022.
The Bell Group will coordinate advertising with local schools, colleges and employability projects in line with the above dates.